|Editör||:||Paul M. Paulman|
Designed for today’s busy practitioner, Taylor’s Manual of Family Medicine, 4th Edition , provides practical, expert guidance for the issues you face daily in family practice and primary care. Easy to understand and clinically useful, this trusted manual has been thoroughly updated with the latest clinical information and evidence, including electronic resources. Whether you’re a physician in a clinic, extended care, or hospital setting, or a resident or practitioner looking for a high-yield board review tool, this manual addresses the real-world issues you see most, allowing you to provide optimum care for every patient.
- Stay up to date with all-new chapters and expanded chapters on delirium, movement disorders, dementia, pregnancy loss and stillbirth, acute musculoskeletal injuries, and more.
- Get the latest practical information on commonly encountered clinical problems, including OB/GYN and childbirth, pediatrics, and mental health.
- Find what you need quickly with templated chapters that cover diagnostic criteria, clinical presentation, differential diagnosis, and screening, including physical diagnosis, laboratory findings, and imaging studies.
- Understand how to make the right diagnosis and know when to order the right test, based on common presenting symptoms.
- Use this manual to study efficiently and effectively for the ABFP certification and recertification exams. Topics follow ACGME and AAFP program requirements for residency training.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use